General Payments Questions at BigSpinCasino.com
We do not ask you to provide your ID immediately after you register at BigSpinCasino, but please be aware that you will have to do so at some point as per our terms and conditions. If you still have questions about the ID verification process, a member of our Customer Support team will be more than happy to help you.
One of the following documents should be emailed to BigSpinCasino to complete your ID verification:
- Valid driver’s license, government ID, or signed passport
- An old-style driver’s license is acceptable, but we do ask that all the information be clear and legible.
- Recent phone bill (mobile or landline), credit card, or bank statement.
- Your most recent utility bill.
One of the following documents should be emailed to BigSpinCasino to verify your payment method:
- Front and back copies of your debit or credit card. The FIRST 6 and LAST 4 digits of your card should be legible, as should your name and the card expiration date.
- A bank statement that clearly displays your account name and details of transactions with BigSpinCasino.com
- If possible, take a screenshot of the frozen game.
- Take note of the date and time of the freeze.
- Take note of any other important details that you think might help resolve your issue.
- When those 3 steps have been followed, you can go ahead and refresh your page.
- If the issue persists after following all the above steps, you may want to consider clearing the cache and cookies from the browser on the device that you are using. You may also want to check that you still have a working internet connection.
- If you are still having no luck, please take a moment to contact out Customer Support team via Live Chat or by sending an email to support@BigSpinCasino.com. We will try to resolve any and all issues as quickly as we can.