The software that we use at BigSpinCasino has been professionally designed, which means that any freeze issues are usually caused by a problem on your end (internet connectivity issue, etc.). In the rare event that there is a freezing problem our software automatically remembers exactly where you were in the game, ensuring that your money will be safe and waiting for you when you return to complete the game. We guarantee that your money will always be safe when you play at BigSpinCasino.Listed below are the simple steps you should follow in the rare event of a freeze:
- If possible, take a screenshot of the frozen game.
- Take note of the date and time of the freeze.
- Take note of any other important details that you think might help resolve your issue.
- When those 3 steps have been followed, you can go ahead and refresh your page.
- If the issue persists after following all the above steps, you may want to consider clearing the cache and cookies from the browser on the device that you are using. You may also want to check that you still have a working internet connection.
- If you are still having no luck, please take a moment to contact out Customer Support team via Live Chat or by sending an email to support@BigSpinCasino.com. We will try to resolve any and all issues as quickly as we can.