At BigSpinCasino, you’ll come to like our wide variety of video slots; multi-reel slots, multi-pay-line slots, multi-spin and progressive jackpot games are just a few of them. You’ll also be excited upon the realization that we offer an immense variety of bonus games, scatter symbols, wild symbols, sticky wilds, expanding wilds and an almost limitless number of free spins.
Apart from playing for free, you’ll be astonished by what amounts to some of the most massive payouts offered with our online slots progressive jackpots. You can also perform our wide variety of slots 24/7 and even enjoying the play from your comfortable home by playing on your mobile device. A Special online bonus to enhance your bankroll is being offered so be sure to check out the latest offers.
Where Do Slots Come From?Slot machines are estimated to have started around 1880’s. However, there are two different versions as to who created them.
Version one is Liberty Bell Machine, which was the first device invented by Charles Fey in 1887. It featured three reels and five symbols; a Liberty Bell along with a horseshoe, a diamond, a heart and a spade.
The second version is that Fey didn’t improve his machine until later in the year 1895 while the first devices were built in 1891 by Pitt and Sittman. The apparatus was loosely based on poker with only 50 cards in use.
Five Spinning drums featured ten on each of these 50 cards, which in return displayed a five card poker hand on each spin. The amount a player could win depended on how best the hand displayed itself.
The two devices also had some similarities where to start the reels or drums spinning, both require a player to pull a lever. Hence the name ‘one-armed bandits’.
Both had the same principle. When you insert a coin, you could win money on the result of the spin. The main difference between the two was that the Liberty Bell had a mechanism that dispensed coins automatically depending on the spin results while that designed by Sittman and Pitt didn’t.
Electromagnetically controlled designs that would alter slots until the end of days were built later in the 1960’s and 1970’s. The game was improved when they added a bonus and other features along with removing the lever. Thanks to today’s advanced technology, as everyone would be trying their luck all day round, online slot players can win some prizes as well.
What Are the Game Rules for Online Slots?Online openings are extremely easy to play. In the first place, you put down your wager, at that point turn the reels. You can utilize any extra highlights and gather your payout when you hit a successful combination. Apparently, with the vast number of opening slots accessible today, there are a lot of contrasts with regards to configuration, design, game style, unique features, and payouts to keep you playing for a considerable length of time.
Classic Slots: Classic slots have spinning reels and can have anywhere from one to several pay-lines that players can activate. You win if the symbols on your activated pay-lines match one of the winning combinations on the payout table. Activated pay-lines can be found either horizontally, vertically and in some cases, diagonally on the reels.
Video slots: Video slots are closely similar to classic slots except they have more bonus features and they have more visually attractive, especially when you hit winning combinations. The other difference from traditional to new-age video slots is that pay-lines on video slots can often be far more unusual and complicated, with crisscross, zigzag and V-shaped patterned payouts.
Select your coin level wagers and the number of pay-lines you wish to actuate. Place your bet and choose your compensation line before you play. At the point when the reels stop, our product naturally features any triumphant mixes and will credit any payouts to your bankroll.
Once more, there are, for the most part significantly more extra highlights to know about in online video spaces rather than exemplary openings so ensure you’re focusing on the more significant part of your odds to win. If you actuate any further highlights, these will play out before being rewarded.
Strategy and TipsLearn the Special Features: Not all bonus games have a bonus feature. Be prepared to know that all bonus games are not the same.
● Keep Bets Low and Repetitions High: The best way to increase your chances of winning is to have active pay line. Also, watch your coin level and ensure it doesn’t get too low if you want to stay in the game.
● Bet Max in Progressive Games: If the game has a progressive jackpot, this means that if you click the Bet-Max button, you could get a higher payout. The primary reason for this is if you win, you still get a payout but it won’t be worth as much. It’s a helpful feature, and it allows you to some flexibility to explore all the possible lines. This will give you a heads up on the progressive jackpot bet and other possibilities.
Game Buttons InformationWhen you get to the tables, you will need the knowledge on what each button represents. It now is possible for you to gain a valuable experience to garner a payout.
● AutoPlay: Clicking the AutoPlay button lets you set the presets for several games you can play consecutively without resetting the pay line each time. Be sure to set the desired coin level along with the number for activation. After completing that, you can specify the number of games that you want to play in a row. If stopping in your desire at any time, just select the Stop button.
● Bet Max: This button activates all possible pay-line bets and also starts the reels spinning. Select to set your coin level and then click Bet Max to play.
● Bet One: Click this to bet on a single pay-line when ready. Select the Spin button for the game to begin.
● Spin: To activate the reels spinning, click the Spin button. You will find it in the top right corner on your screen. There are a variety of useful options there. They include history, game settings, general settings, and audio along with the rules of the game.
GlossaryLet’s examine some standard terms that can help at the reels:
● Bonus Game: You get an extra game by hitting a particular mix on the reels. Additional rewards such as free spins, cash prizes, multipliers and extra one-off features are included.
● Coin Level: This will give you an idea as to the amount you wish to bet on each activated pay-line. Remember, there is one bet per activated line. Here is a perfect example for you on this matter. If you have 8 lines on any online slot games, your cost to your bankroll is 8x your coin amount.
● Free Spin: This means you get a free game, with no additional cost to your bankroll.
● Multiplier: The multiplier only multiplies your winnings. For example, if you won $100 and you earn a multiplier of 3x, 10x, or 100x, you would win $300, $3000, or $30,000 respectively.
● Pay-lines: Each game has different Pay-lines and the number you can activate will differ from game to game. Only activated lines make payouts. Additionally, take into consideration that for you to enable progressive jackpots all other possible pay-lines should be activated first.
● Progressive Jackpot: This is one that can keep increasing the jackpot on a linked machine and has no upper limit, making these some of the best payouts available.
● Scatter: The scatter button means that no matter where this symbol lands, it can reward you. It doesn’t have to sit on an activated pay-line.
How to Open an Account and Play for Real MoneyIf you’re looking to make an account with us, you need to click on Join Now and fill out the web-form displayed. The information required to create the account is for security purposes. Once you’ve read the terms and conditions, click the Agree box. You’ll receive a confirmation email concerning the new account. If you haven’t read our terms and conditions, you can do so by clicking here.
Once your account is created, it’s time to make your first deposit. You would have to click on the Cashier area, choose your preferred payment method. Next, you determine how much you want to deposit, and from that point, you follow the on-screen instructions to complete the transaction.