It also has over 150 different versions for you to choose from and of course with the modern advanced technology in place; you can play 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
A Brief History of RouletteThe game of Roulette originated in the early 17th century in France thanks to a math student named Blaise Pascal. ‘Roulette’ translates as ‘Little Wheel,’ describing the layout and mechanics of the game. The very first wheel had numbers from 1-36 with a single zero, but it was very different to the wheels we use today with numbered pockets rather than numbered slots. Due to its increasing popularity, the game underwent several changes to improve players’ chances to win. Instead of pockets, the wheel was redesigned with slots and a double zero was also added. By the 20th century, Roulette’s popularity had increased tenfold to make it one most favorite casino games of all-time.
Now, in today’s technologically-advanced times, Roulette has increased in popularity and variety even more. In addition to traditional roulette, there are widely popular versions like Mini Roulette, Roulette Pro, and Premium French Roulette. Today’s players can also win more than ever thanks to progressive jackpots that give players the opportunity to win insanely large amounts. Of course, with roulette now being one of the most popular online games, players can play anywhere, whether they’re sitting in the comfort of their own homes, on a bus or maybe a transcontinental flight.
Rules to Play Online RouletteThe rules for roulette are so simple that a young child could figure it out in a mere matter of minutes. The goal of roulette is to pick either a number or color, have the ball on the game’s spinning wheel end up on either the number or color you chose. First, place your bets on the ‘table’ on your screen. All available bets are easily displayed on the screen by our software and highlighted once you make your selections. Simply click on the chip amount you wish to wager, then click on the bets of the table you want to wager on whether it’s a number or color. If you make a mistake, you should not panic for you can correct it by hitting clear to start again. Remember, each click adds one chip of the denomination you choose. When you’re finished placing your wagers, you hit the Spin button. The wheel will turn, and once it stops, you’ll know whether you’ve won or not with the game’s software highlighting any winning wager and paying out all winning bets directly to your bankroll.
Strategy and Tips to Play Online RouletteWhile roulette has fewer ‘tips’ than other more strategical games, there are a few tips that can help you increase, both the ‘fun’ you’ll have and the chances of being successful.
- Rule of Rules: As with any game, you need to know the rules before you just start haphazardly laying down your hard-earned bucks. With online roulette, there are a bunch of different types of bets you can make and many multiple wagers you can make the same spin. Know your rules before you start playing, and you’ll have more fun and a better chance of winning.
- Manage Your Bankroll: I mean, hey, unless you’re super rich, (really?) you need to manage your betting bankroll. What this tells you is having a plan in place concerning the amount and how often you’re going to wager. Manage your bankroll, or else it can manage you. One way of the past on how to do this is to keep each wager low so you can make more wagers.
- Choose The Right Bonus: Online bonuses are widely prevalent in today’s Internet-betting times, and there is a variety of them to choose. There are reload bonuses, match bonuses and our current 150% Welcome Bonus available to new players. Make sure you read our terms and conditions of when and how you can use each bonus by clicking here.
Game Buttons InformationThis article is to help you grasp what the buttons are for so you can play roulette confidently.
- Clear Bets: Stay calm! If you’ve made a mistake while placing your bets, click this button before the wheel starts spinning. Your bets will clear each time, so you can start over again and set your chips exactly where you want to!
- Play For Real Money: Playing for a fee is fun, but is there anything better than winning real cash? I think not! If you want to win some cold hard dollar, dollar bills, Click this button to play for real money.
- Re-bet: Click this button to duplicate the last bets that you made, at the same amount. Better yet, you can review the bet before you spin if you’d like to change your mind. Hit the Spin button which will make the wheel start going.
- Spin: Click this button to start wheel spinning.
GlossaryHere’s a list of standard online Roulette terms will provide you with the basics for your game.
- Color: This is when you directly place a wager on black or red to win an even money payout.
- Column bet: This is when you place a wager on a line or ‘column’ of numbers by placing your chips at the far end of the betting table. The amounts included in this bet are easily seen on the display screen. The payout is 2:1.
- Corner: This fun-filled bet allows you to bet on four numbers; place your chip in the center corner of the four numbers you want to bet on. The payout is a whopping 8-1.
- Dozen bet: You can bet a whopping 12 numbers with this wager. There’s a 2-1 payout if the wheel stops on any one of those numbers.
- High/low: You can place a wager on either half of the numbers from 1-18 or 19-36 – for even money.
- Line bet: This wager allows you to bet on any six numbers you like, (two rows of three on the board) and offers a 5:1 payout.
How to Open an Account at BigSpinCasino Live CasinoTo create an account, click on the Play for Real Money button and hit the Create Account button. Next, complete the web form that you see on your screen by providing the requested details. This information is required for security and identification purposes and is essential for your account to be activated. Read the terms and conditions, click agree, and hit create to activate your account.
The only step left is to deposit to fund your bankroll. To make your deposit, log in and go to the Cashier. Select the deposit method that works for you and then click on it. Specify how much money you want to deposit into your account and then follow the on-screen instructions from your chosen provider. When the transaction is complete, and the money shows in your account, you can play for real money.