Roulette is a traditional casino game with millions of fans worldwide. In fact, it can be called one of the classic casino games. At BigSpinCasino.com, you will see online roulette as one of
the featured games in the casino. It doesn’t matter whether you have roulette experience or not – everyone can learn how to play it with ease.
The Rules of Roulette
The objective is really a simple one – you need to guess the place where the ball will land after the wheel has been spun. You get to decide how much to bet and what betting strategy to adapt. There are, in fact, numerous types of bets and you can make in roulette at BigSpinCasino. For example, you can place a bet on one color or one number. Take a look at the types of bets:
- A single number bet
- Line – betting on two numbers
- Rows bet
- Bet on groups (1 to 18 and 19 to 36) – also known as High or Low Bet
- Color bet – bet only on one of the two offered colors (Red and Black)
- Odd or even number bet
- Bet 1 to 12, 12 to 24 or 24 to 36 – also known as Dozen Bet
You can also randomly choose numbers to bet on in online roulette.
The Odds on Online Roulette
There are two types of roulette that are the most popular at BigSpinCasino – American and European and the odds vary a lot between the two. We are going to focus mainly on American Roulette, which has 38 spaces on a wheel. This means that you have a 1/38 possibility to win a bet if you bet on a single number. Here is a list of bet types with the payout and the probability.
Combination of 2 Numbers
Combination of 3 Numbers
Combination of 4 Numbers
Combination of 6 Numbers
Combination of 1,2,3,0,00
Online Roulette Tips and Tricks
● Choose the appropriate casino – we make this easy on you. BigSpinCasino.com is the place to register and get started playing online roulette.
● Choose the right variant of the Roulette – there are different types of Roulette and the most popular ones are American and European. Make sure to pick the one that suits you the best.
● Read more about the odds – read more about the odds of the particular Roulette in order to derive the best betting strategy for it
● Green numbers – 0 and 00 on the wheel
● Chips – coins that you play with
● Croupier – the dealer
● Neighbors – numbers which are next to your winning number
● Slots – the lines that separate numbers on the wheel
● Inside Bet – bet placed in the portion of central numbers on the layout
● Outside Bet – not placed on the numbers of the layout
● Street – 3 horizontal numbers on the layout
● Corner bet – bet on 4 numbers which are strung together on the layout