Blackjack is one of the most popular casino games when it comes to “card games”. BigSpinCasino.com players love this game and you’ll find it featured all over in our online casino. Blackjack
is, before all, a fun game to play – but it can also bring you some cash. If you are up for this kind of activity, take a look at how to play Blackjack online.
Rules of Blackjack
The rules of Blackjack are not very difficult – you only need to get a score which is as near to 21 as possible and it involves the player playing against the dealer or the house. The game starts when the player places the bet. Then, a dealer deals two cards to the player and all cards have values which are assigned to them.
The lowest value is 2 and the highest is 10 (Jack, Queen, and King also have 10). Also, the Ace has a double value and it is either 11 or 1. After you get the two initial cards, you can choose either to hit or to stand. Hit means that the dealer will give you one more card, while stand means that you get to keep your hand of two cards. If you manage to complete the round and not go bust, both you and the dealer must show your hands. The one who is closer to 21 wins the round. If the draw or push happens, your bet is returned to you.
Odds at Online Blackjack
The odds in Blackjack change as different card combinations come out. You have to pay attention to what cards you have and what cards are left in the deck. For example, if you have a 10 dealt, this will reduce house chances from 6% to 8%. The same way, you can also see that 2-8’s that are left in the deck will give the player the advantage while the lack of 9s 10s or Aces will give the house the advantages.
Online Blackjack Tips & Tricks
- Choose the best casino – when you build your blackjack strategy, it is important to choose both well-established casinos and casinos that offer the best conditions for the player. BigSpinCasino.com does both and is your spot for blackjack.
- Choose the best variant of Blackjack – always make sure to choose the type of Blackjack that gives more advantage to the player and to see the House Edge percentage (less than 1% is ideal)
- Read the rules of the casino – make sure to check the rules of the casino before starting a game of Blackjack in order not to make mistakes
- Blackjack – the best hand in the game that has one Ace and one Face card
- Bust – the player goes bust when his score is over 21
- Hot – the dealer gives another card
- Push – a tie
- Stand – when the player does not ask for more cards from the dealer